Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unable to receive call

Contributor

Unable to receive call

I’m writing to complain about the poor service I have received from the business department at ATT.  My phone service has been out since Friday, 7/12/ 2019.  This is a medical clinic and I cannot receive incoming calls.  I requested an expedited service and the request was denied.  The only available date for repairs was today, 7/18/19.  A repairman came out on 7/19/19 , 6 days later and the problem is still present.  Patients are unable to call in for services.

I am obligated to provide medical services for my clients.  You are supposed to be obligated to provide services, which I’m paying for monthly to the business.   Where is the loyalty to customers? 

My patients are having to drive to the clinic to make appointments, etc unexpectedly.  This is very inconvenient for both the patients and the business. 

Please contact me with a solution to this horrible issue. 

Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: Unable to receive call

Hello @Byram39272,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We apologize for the service issues. We're happy to get you some help. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/2Yk71Sz

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Repair ticket number:
What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):

Description of service Issue:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support