Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
jabbott51's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, August 19th, 2019 10:22 AM

Unable to access billing on new portal

We are unable to access any previous wireless bills or new bills on the new portal AT &T moved us to - we only see the amount owed and when you go to view your billings , it just says your first bill isn't ready .

I had to call in to get a copy of our latest billing  - that took forever.

Has anyone else encountered this and did you get it resolved?  I have called and they just keep telling me it will be there in 24 hours, but it never is. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @jabbott51,

We apologize for the inconvenience. All customer's that have been migrated over to myATT Business will see their current bill on the next billing cycle. You will also be able to view your last 24 months of invoices at that time. Again, we apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you,

Laura G.

Business Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @jabbott51,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Forum. We will be happy to help! In order to further assist, please send us a private message by clicking here and provide the following information.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Business Name:

Account details:

Error message you are getting when trying to access your wireless bills:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Laura G.

Business Social Media Manager

Thank you for your reply to this question. Unfortunately, I just spent over 2 hours of my Saturday morning changing (instead of automatically converting) our enrollment to the new account and looking everywhere to find out how to view and download previous bills. Found the payment history, but no invoices which I naturally presumed were somehow deleted. All it says is that our 1st bill is not available yet... fine, but no mention that they or any other previous bills would be available later until just learning about that here. Until I happened to stumble on this thread, I presumed that that with Business hours of M-F 10am-10pm ET and no chat available on weekends, meant I would have to wait until Monday when I would have to somehow make time during my normal 14 hour day (which typically extends into the weekends as well) to do this?

A one liner next to the billing information is all that's needed.

Communication!

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @TimeNow,

Thank you for your feedback. We definitely value it. We will forward this to the appropriate team to look into this.

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @TimeNow,

Thanks for your feedback.  After you log in for the first time, you can see and pay the amount you owe. However, you won’t be able to view your current bill detail and bill history (up to 24 months) until the next bill cycle. Until then, please refer to your paper bill.

For more questions on the migration, please go here to our FAQ page.

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?