Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
stevenamerica's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 8th, 2014 5:04 PM

Paperless billing sign-up reward

I signed up for paperless billing when I was offered a $50 restaurant.com gift card.  I was told I had to complete 3 full months of paperless billing so I have waited patiently.  I just received information about a $10 gift card as a reward for my going paperless.  What happened to the $50 reward from Restaurants.com?

Employee

• 

296 Messages

10 years ago

Hi steveamerica,

I would be happy to help. I have sent you an email with information. Please respond with the requested information so I can further assist.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Sometimes I get frustrated by the broken promises of AT&T and a number of other companies.  It seems sometimes to be the bait and switch practiced by stores especially on Black Friday.

Employee

• 

513 Messages

10 years ago

Hi Marricat,

Sorry to hear you feel this way; allow us to turn this around. What exactly is going on? We have sent you an email requesting more information. I would like to help.

Once we have the details, we will investigate and follow up with you.

Talk to you soon,

Alexis

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

With the email promotion from AT&T to sign up for Autopay for $50.00 restaurant.com gift card.

I received information via email for $25.00 gift card as reward for going to Autopay.

I've called 800-331-0500 and chat online with no solution.

1. Online rep could not be able  to help and provide restaurant.com which didn't work due to this is AT&T promotion not restaurant.com

2. Call 800-331-0500 they couldn't help and refer me to local store AT&T location which the store they cannot help me and point me back to 800 number.

Can you be able to help as you've stated in this subject.

Thank you

Employee

• 

513 Messages

10 years ago

Hi lechoung2000,

Let me help get things back on track. I've sent you an email to get further details so that I can assist. Once you respond, I can take a look and follow up with you.

Thank you and talk with you soon,

Alexis

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I also have the same issue. I got the paperless billing sign up offer for $50 and I signed up. I just received an email stating that I received a gift card for going to paperless billing for $25.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Sorry, not paperless billing. I meant switching to automatic recurring payments.

Employee

• 

296 Messages

10 years ago

Hi mdscott2,

I would be happy to help. I have sent you an email requesting more information. Please respond with the requested information so I can further assist.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I have received the same offer for a $50 restaurant.com gift card to how paperless. It has been 7 months & 3 long exhausting phone calls to AT&T without any help. I have emailed restaurant.com & still waiting to hear back from them. I am disappointed in this fraud of an offer & horrible customer service. No one could give me a direct answer to my question about this offer, I was just transferred around to different departments. I expect better from a company like AT& T
I have waited patiently and tried calling to resolve this issue but no one has been of any assistance.
Guess this was just a scam like everyone else is posting.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Hello
Did you ever receive your $50 restaurant.com gift card? I'm curious as I had the same issue.
Diane

Former Employee

• 

576 Messages

10 years ago

Hi Dbrne,

I will be happy to look into this for you.  I have sent you an email to the address you provided during registration.  Please respond with the requested information so that I can further assist.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

If they ever get me my login information, I too told them the paperless billing would be great, due to inheriting my father's company that is 2400 miles from me, I will be back and forth for awhile...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Still waiting for the $50 gift card we've signed up paperless billing  and paying online for 4 months now .. when we will receive it?

Former Employee

• 

288 Messages

10 years ago

Hello billyflorsmy…,

I have emailed you a request for additional information. Please respond for additional assistance.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I have been a loyal AT&T customer for 16yrs and I am not happy that I was unable to get my $50 gift card as promised for signing up for paperless billing. And that promise is 5months old to date. A very unhappy AT&T customer right now!!!
Not finding what you're looking for?