Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
RussellBoston's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 26th, 2014 4:01 PM

On going billing issues needs resolved

I have had an ongoing billing issue for close to a year now and every time ATT says it is resolved I receive a new bill. I moved about a year ago and canceled my ATT internet because we were not sure what we were going to do or who we were going to go with. Well we ended going with ATT for both internet and TV. Then about 6 months ago we started getting a bill from our old account not being paid. When every I speak with an ATT rep they agree it was their mistake and that they will take care of it but it never happens and now I have been sent to you collections department.

This needs to be resolved.

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

10 years ago

Hello Kenneth Boston,

I would be glad to help get this issue resolved for you. I have sent an email to the address that you provided during registration. Please reply so that I can have someone review your account  and reach out to you.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I agreed to a contact price and the agent told me a completly wrong price(uverse direct t.v home phone) anyways my account was put under investigation and after the investigation dept listend to our initial recored conversation my story checked out it has now been five months of me having to call be on hold transferd to get my services turned back by explaing the situation every time and i have been told hundreds of times now i will get a call back from investigation or billing dept with the resolution and there is still nothing resolved i keep getting servie shut of and on because electronically it says i have a crazy past due amount when each month i pay the inital amount i was told and and when i do get a call its the time i am at work at i specifically told several assiotes time i can talk and that my time is a hour behind theres and i tell them look at previous notes the list goes on and on and none of this is my fault/doing and still nothing resolved im am so frusted with this service ..I really need this resolved i cant take it ive had to not eat lunch because of being on hold/tranferred hours at a time every day 14 days in a row what is going on help me..

Guru

• 

617 Messages

10 years ago

Hi nickg84_19,

I am sorry about your experience with your bill.  We are currently reviewing your account and someone will be contacting you shortly.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

sounds good i work untill 5pm central time get out of my shop around 5:30 if you look at my u verse notations you will be able to know exactly whats going on..

Not finding what you're looking for?