Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Pilothyder's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, July 5th, 2019 6:27 PM

Need help to cancel autopay

Good Afternoon am Hyder from Jordan , I was in Lebanon , Pennsylvania earlier last month,  and i got a cell phone numbers for me and the other 3 colleagues as well, under my name and my credit card from At&t store at Cumberland street , Lebanon vally, for one time auto paid , then we all had to leave back to Jordan , and couldn't cancel the contract and  the problem is that I got another Automatic pre paid transaction on my credit card today, although I agreed with the merchant to make sure it's one time auto paid , the other problem I don't have the receipt nor the contract with me , I got rid of them before I leave as I remember,  because I never thought its gonna be a problem,  j need help to cancel the contract and or also reverse the transaction since this transaction was made while am here in Jordan and the cell numbers are already off and no one uses them, thank you .

Kind regards 
Hyder Alqudah

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Pilothyder,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/2Xriew3

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Hi Laura
Thanks for your reply dear
My name is {Edited}
{Edited}
{Edited}

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE https://www.att.com/legal/terms.forumguidelines.html

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Pilothyder,

Please send us your information via private message. We will also need your full account number or the wireless number that was on the business account.

Please click here:

https://soc.att.com/2JfEB3I to private message us.

Thank you,

Laura G.

Business Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Hi
Thanks for replying, I don't have a wirless acount , I just had a four
family plan cell numbers, for one month , used autopay once , but now I
can't cancel it , although I was in the state for 10 days, onlY ,

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Please send us a phone number of the lines you did have.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

***** That was the number

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for that information. May I have your name and the pass code on the account? For your privacy, please send the information via private message as this is a public forum.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Which pass code you means ?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

There is a pass code on the account for verification. I will need the name on the account and verification of the pass code to ensure we are working on the correct account. We can escalate your concerns once we have verified the account.

Not finding what you're looking for?