Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
clerk925's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 12:28 PM

Long Distance Service

First of all, I can assure you that my experience today has confirmed that I will never use AT&T service for my personal business.  I have been trying for 30 minutes to get an answer to one simple question.  Each time, after I have listened to so many options, my final results were:  got to the website & call during regular office hours but they don't give me those hours.  All I need is an answer to this question:  We have just changed our phone service at our Senior Center.  We switched everything over to CenturyLink except our Long Distance Service which should be through the State Line - ITS.  We received a long distance bill from AT&T {edited} for phone number {edited}.  This must be a new number for that location because I do not have a record of it on a previous list.  Evidently, CenturyLink marked AT&T for long distance service.  I need to talk to someone to cancel this service and move it back to ITS.  Can someone please contact Mary Hunnicutt at {edited} today so that we can get this matter fixed?

Mary Hunnicutt, Perquimans County Senior Center

*This post has been edited by a Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE

Former Employee

• 

576 Messages

11 years ago

Hi clerk925,

I will be happy to review your account.  I have sent you an email with my contact information.  Please respond to the email with the requested information.

Not finding what you're looking for?