Helpful Links

IT HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE SINCE I SWITCHED TO ATT

Highlighted
Contributor

IT HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE SINCE I SWITCHED TO ATT

I BOUGHT MY 4 PHONES THIS YEAR. SINCE WE BOUGHT THE PHONES WE STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE BLACKBERRY TORCH RIGHT AWAY(THEY STARTED TO FREEZE). WE WENT BACK TO THE STORE THAT WE BOUGHT THEM AND THEY TOLD US THAT NOTHING WAS WRONG.  AFTER 6 MONTHS OF RESETING THE PHONES EVERY OTHER DAY.  LAST WEEK ME AND MY WIFES PHONE DID NOT WORK SO WE CALLED IN AFTER 1.5 HOURS ON THE PHONE EVERYTHING WAS STILL THE SAME AND NOT WORKING.  I DROVE OVER TO THE ATT STORE WHERE I BOUGHT THE PHONES AND THE SALES PERSON TOLD ME TO GO TO THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT THAT WAS 30 MINUTES DRIVE.  I HAD BEEN THERE A FEW MONTHS BACK AND THEY TOLD US THAT THE PHONES DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. I ASKED FOR THE MANAGER AND TOLD HIM WHAT HAD HAPPENED DURING ALL THESE MONTHS.

AFTER HE AND HIS SALES ASSOCIATE LOOKED FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON THE COMPUTER OF HOW TO RESOLVE MY ISSUES.  I HAD BEEN THERE FOR 1.5 HOURS AND FINALLY HE REBOTED MY PHONE AND LOST ALL MY INFORMATION FOTOS , ETC. AFTER DOING THIS TO MY PHONE HE GOT MY WIFES PHONE AND DID THE SAME THING.

BEFORE THAT HE HAD ASKED ME FOR MY PASSWORD TO MY BLACK BERRY ACOUNT MANAGER VERY INAPROPIATE.  NOT ONLY THAT I LOST ALL OF MY INFO BUT ALSO THE MANAGER NOW HAD MY PASSWORD OF MY ACCOUNT.

I GOT BACK HOME AND CALLED AGAIN TO COMPLAIN AGAINST THIS MANAGER.

WHEN I GOT THROUGH THE CALL AND TOLD A MANAGER WHAT HAD HAPPENED TOLD ME DONT WORRY WE WILL RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS AND REPLACE YOUR PHONES.

YESTERDAY I CALLED IN BECAUSE AFTER 5 DAYS NOBODY HAD CALLED ME TO REPLACE THEM.

AFTER TALKING WITH A SERVICE MANAGER AT THE END OF THE CALL I ASKED HIM ARE THESE NEW PHONES?  NO REFURBISHED. BUT I BOUGHT NEW PHONES AND THEY NEVER WORKED!!! THAT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM GO TO BLACKBERRY AND COMPLAIN WITH THEM.  I DECIDED NOT TO MAKE THE EXCHANGE AND HERE I AM WRITING THE COMPLAIN.

I CAN NOT BELEIVE A COMPANY LIKE ATT DOES THIS TO  THERE CUSTOMERS AND DO NOT CARE.

Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: IT HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE SINCE I SWITCHED TO ATT

I have had the worst experience with ATT customer service sucks big time!!!! No care for a customer that been loyal to ATT for over fifteen years and the aggravation and frustration I have experience is beyond comprehension.  I have three phone with this company two phone with the next program ripping consumer even more.. after 18 months paying for a phone and eligel to trade in was given an envelope to mail old phone to my salvation I take it to the post office for a tracking number on 3/3/17 two weeks later get en email old phone has not ben received and will be charge for it, call customer service speak to Domingo who checks the tracking number and stated they have it in their Orlando Florida location next week another email call again same thing said to me. by the 3rd  text call to speak to a supervisor since I cant take off and go to the ATT store!!!!! was hang up on call again speak to another customer service rep which at least stated she will write a formal explanation of the situation since the phone has been received and I have done all that was asked of me to expect a text or call by 4/18 with the resolution taken care of.  WELL what's the resolution ATT took? they charged me 750 dollars for the phone that they have and that I have already payed over 500.00 dollars , how much more can you money hungry company need to rip us... Called 611 as instructed they cant help .. 7th call customer  service dept. speak to some one that puts on Jeremy  after threating that I will speak to a lawyer next, he states he is a supervisor and will dispute this charges and someone should call the next day, 4/20 a Mr. Jones call stated he is a manager and with a simple apology he will take the 750 dollars off,  since i'm not at fault and he is not sure what happened.  The headache and my blood pressure going up all taken care off with I'm Sorry,,, Should  I have gone thru all this frustration? How many more people  are going thru with this same situation, when I read your forum hundreds are going thru this.  This is a Shame no loyalty to your costumers.  Sorry does not compensate for what your company has put me thru.. a respond is appreciate Castroadelisa@yahoo.com

Message 2 of 3
Community Support

Re: IT HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE SINCE I SWITCHED TO ATT

Hello @FERNANDO2621,

I am sorry to hear about all the trouble you had with the phones and at the store.  I would like to help. 

I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

And include the following details:                                                                  

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Wireless #:
  • Last 4 digits of account #
  • Email address:
  • Store location:

Thank you,

Nancy A.

AT&T Social Media Manager

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Want to upgrade to the latest device? Need help managing your account online?
Come to our Knowledge Sharing Session: Upgrade Eligibility & Managing Your Account Online on Monday, August 28th to find the answers you're looking for!

Additional Support