Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
smalt0141's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 25th, 2017 6:28 PM

I cancelled my service with ATT due to several problems with a store clerk and a service overcharge

I had an overcharge applied to my April bill which was due to data use while on a ship.  I never used any data while on the ship and disputed a bill over over $1100.  After several weeks I finally called and found out that that day they applied that paid $1100 to my bill rather then refund the money.  This was the third straw that broke the camel's back.

I have gone to another carrier and have attempted to call and go online to find out when ATT will acknowledge that I no longer have their service and when will I get my $1100 back. The person on the other side said that they would mail me a check.  He did not know when and if I will get an acknowledgement of cancellation and credit owed.

Any ideas???

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @smalt0141,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

And include the following details:                                                                  

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Wireless #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy A.

AT&T Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?