Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
design55's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 9:18 AM

I AM IN A TRANSITION MESS, GOING FROM RESIDENCE TO SMALL BUSINESS, EXPERT HELP PLEASE.......

Hello, first, thank you for reading my post.  I hope this finds you all well in 2018.

Second, I thought that I had an account executive that was to transition some of my residential AT&T accounts to business accounts so that I could get business features, along with changing billing.  Now, this AM when I look online - AT&T simply cancelled some of my residential accounts and did NOT move them over to the business level as I was promised they would do.  So I am in a mess - a big mess - and I need an AT&T member of management that will work solidly with me this morning to get this disaster back in order.  This communications stoppage puts me out of business with clients/colleagues and with the clients not being able to reach me, this puts me also in a risky, possible legal situation.  So yes, this is a business emergency.

Please note - I am hearing impaired so I DO post my direct email and text number in my profile - so please contact me this way also, please.

Thank you and have a wonderful week, 

Erik

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?