Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
IBOreject's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, June 11th, 2017 2:02 AM

Home Based Business Owner/Not Able to Install Fiber Optic--Not in my Area--In my front DOOR

I have a Home Base Business-Independent Business Owner.  Last year my neighborhood was taken over by AT&T workers.  They placed those little flags all over my yard without letting me know the reason.  never did remove them flags....just left them..........They parked their large trucks up and down the streets every day....making it a little difficult to pull out the driveway safely.   They dug up my yard......and made noise 8 am to 5pm.....right in front of my office window.....well the city owns a portion .....they had the right ......but when you place a backhoe in the middle of my yard.....right, where I step off my porch......and didn't get permission.......I was unable to work due to the noise......my yard was torn up.....still is......because dry hay doesn't bring grass back.......oh yea.....the company that was used ......left their water bottles...and trash in my yard.....only after taking pictures./Video.....I was informed what being done........I have been told I am NOT ABLE to get Fiber Optic????? Please tell me how is this possible ......It's 10 feet away.....the Transformer is in front my house.!!!!!!

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @IBOreject

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. Sounds like a rough time all around. I'll be happy to be of assistance and check into fiber request.

Please send me a private message by click here https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Please include the following information.

Full Name:

Preferred Contact #:

Preferred Time to be contacted (include time zone):

Email Address:

Account:

Address:

Business Name:

Thank you,

Social Media Manager

Lisa

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Hi Lisa,Thank you for responding so quickly.....I was told service would be available and even scheduled an install .....Spoke to a Melissa/ticket # *****--The At&T Technician came and he told me I was getting DSL---so I canceled the installation.  I attempted for months to contact Melissa.  (*****) No response.  I was even given new phone numbers
(***** FaxWhich I ordered new business cards and disconnected my current services.
Kellie *****Salem, NC  27127*****
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]Available this week anytime after 4 pm (Time off)or anytime after 8 pm EST

I was told someone would be out to speak with me regarding my yard HOWEVER No one has!!

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @IBOreject

Please don't post your personal information on our page. According to what I am reading you have two issues. One for the flags and yard concerns. Then questions about Fiber not being available. Please send me a private message by click here https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Thank you,

Social Media Manager

Lisa

Not finding what you're looking for?