Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Aveli's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 29th, 2010 9:18 PM

Extremely Rude Customer Service

I called AT&T customer service on December 12/29/2010 at about 12:30 pm and got a extremely rude person who gave his name as Mr. Mark { Personal information removed } . I was asking about the possibility of temporarily using my old iPhone instead of a broken nokia phone. Mark rudely told be that I need a data plan and that I should "throw my old iPhone in the garbage".

I have been a loyal AT&T customer for last 8 years. I guess what people say about AT&T is true. It's time to switch to a different carrier.

Accepted Solution

Former Moderator

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Today I spoke with a remarbably rude ATT customer support agent.  She sounded like a bratty teenager who just got grounded for misbehaving.   

The agent was uninformed and spiteful.  I've been a loyal ATT customer for about 8 year, but am considering switching to another provider given how rude and dismissive their customer service representative was.  

Sugestion:  ATT should record conversations for quality assurance.  Customer support is very rude at ATT (at least with the representative I sopke with today).    

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have spent 2 days talking to several Customer Service reps who were extremely rude.  Went to the ATT store and the 2 girls there were clueless and just dialed customer service for me and while I sat on hold for 45 min and went thru 3 agents and 2 today I got nowhere.  I AM switching providers.  Unreal.  I asked if they were willing to lose a good customer because they couldn't wait 4 days for a payment and they said unfortunately yes.  That did it for me!!! DONE

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello Harley200,

I am sorry you had this experience. I'm happy to take a look into this for you. Please send me a private message here

Please include the following details

Full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Address:

Phone number associated with the account:

Preferred Contact #:

Email address:

What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):

Thank you,
Kathy V.
Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?