Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Customer Service Rep misrepresented billing costs when I made a plan change--

Contributor

Customer Service Rep misrepresented billing costs when I made a plan change--

I have a 5 page chat where I continuously ask the representative if the charges she is explaining are correct even sent her a screen shot of what I was seeing online which was contrary to what she was telling me.  After she guaranteed her calculation of the charges were correct I agreed to the plan change.

Me : OK so is it $260 or $320? Can you guarantee the $260?
Lori : Yes, as the tablets are standalone just $10 per device and not the $20 that you are seeing
Lori : So, the total is $260mo for all of your devices.
Me : That is awesome--can you please change my plan to the Unlimited & More Premium at $260.00 per
month--No AutoPay?
Lori : Sure! Of course!
Lori : Allow me 2 minutes

AT&T will not stand behind the price that was given by their loyalty department (20+ year customer) I spent 2 hours today switched to 4 different people only to get a continuous ringing phone to a disconnect when told I was being transferred to a supervisor.  

Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: Customer Service Rep misrepresented billing costs when I made a plan change--

Hello @A216000,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2zRRcVf

And include the following details:                                                                                      

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Wireless #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support