Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Susanja's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 13th, 2016 8:06 PM

Credit management fee

I recently ordered new service and I was told "congratulations you don't require a deposit" that's great, right? Not! I just opened my first bill and there's a $500 "credit management fee" for a total of $600+ for my first month's bill. Needless to say I'm very unhappy about it. I want to know if there any way to get around this fee? I was not told about the fee. This is not a fee that someone simply overlooked mentioning it to me. The reason it wasn't mentioned I'm sure was because the person on the phone wanted to make the sale. Well that's unfair and now I'm locked into a contract that technically I didn't agree with. I don't think I should have to pay the fee because I wasn't given the opportunity to refuse it or cancel my request for service.

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Susanja,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message:https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Preferred time to be contacted (including time zone)
Email address:
What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):

Thank you,

Laura G.
AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I already have at&t service for internet. I already paid a fee of $100 for credit management. I would like to add uverse tv but they want another $449 for credit management. I think that it totallly unreasonavble. Maybe I should go with comcast they have higher internet speeds in my area ant they only require $50 deposit. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

It is actually ridiculous and they won't even allow you to pay in installments. 

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @swilkes89,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

And include the following details:                                                                  

• Full Name/Business Name on Account:
  • Phone number attached to the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Preferred time to be contacted (including time zone)
  • Email address:
  • What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):
  • Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Nancy A.

AT&T Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?