Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
bwronni's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 6th, 2018 9:46 PM

Consolidating multiple accounts into one primary account

Hello,

I work for a corporation that has more than 10 accounts set up for phone and internet service. We would like to consolidate all of these accounts into one account going forward. Is this possible? Who do I need to contact to get this started?

Thank you

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @bwronni,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We're happy to help you. In order for me to further assist, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/2SRP9ZK

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

List of account number to consolidate:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello,

I am in the same situation but I have a lot more than 10 accounts. Can you please help? We are a property management group that would like to have access to all the accounts we manage, print bills, sign up for auto pay, etc.

Thank you,

Larry

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @castaneda

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look if there are any options.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Type of Accounts:

Account Details(3-4 as examples):

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?