Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Change Billing / Statement Closing Date

Contributor

Change Billing / Statement Closing Date

How do I change my statement closing date for each month?

Message 1 of 7
Administrator

Re: Change Billing / Statement Closing Date

Hello @tk27543,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2UiX4ys

And include the following details:                                                                

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Wireless #:
  • Email address:
  • Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Nancy                   

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

• Full Name: Tejas *****
  • Business Name on Account: Citi (Citigroup)
  • Wireless #: *****
  • Email address: [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]
  • Description of Issue: Update auto-pay date to 30th of each month
Message 3 of 7
Administrator

Hello @tk27543,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. Unfortunately you are not authorized on the account to make these changes. You will need to contact the authorized person on the account to get this updated. Do you know who the person would be to contact? If not I can contact them for you.

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

Yes, can you tell me who it is?

Thanks

Hello @tk27543,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. Unfortunately you are not authorized on the account to make these changes. You will need to contact the authorized person on the account to get this updated. Do you know who the person would be to contact? If not I can contact them for you.

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Message 5 of 7
Administrator

Hello @tk27543, I do apologize. I am unable to provide the name. I can reach out to them on your behalf.

Message 6 of 7
Administrator

Hello @tk27543,

We have not heard back from you. Please let us know if you need any further assistance at this time or would you like us to reach out to the authorized person on your behalf? -Lisa

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support