Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
zoom29's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 6th, 2018 1:27 AM

At&t Trade-in program promo card that keeps being rejected

I have talked to AT&T and MetaBank the card issuer about the promo card I was given not being accepted.  I tried to buy a phone on-line at AT&T and it was rejected at least 5 times.  AT&T told me to contact MetaBank which I did at least three times and MetaBank said there was nothing wrong with the card.  MetaBank redirected me back to AT&T which was no help at all.  MetaBank will not issue a new card because they say nothing is wrong with the original card.  It seems no one will take responsibility. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @zoom29,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:                                                                                           

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?