Helpful Links

ATTM Settlement

Contributor

ATTM Settlement

I received two checks for the ATTM Settlement. Is this legit or a scam?

The check offered a web site to look into, www.attmsettlement.com, but I am wary as it came from the same paper as the check. In key word searching att.com for attmsettlement I didn't see any ready reference to the settlement.

Message 1 of 48
Administrator

Re: Re: ATTM Settlement

Hello @trixie09,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  More information about the class action settlement is available on the website http://attmsettlement.com/

If you have any questions about the settlement, please contact us via the settlement hotline at 1-877-905-8928 or submit an inquiry through the "contact us" page.

Thank you.

Lisa 

Social Media Manager

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 46 of 48
Contributor

Re: ATTM Settlement

Received 2 checks for $6.59 each. Read all these forums and said great $13.08 better than most. Nope I was a fool, one check came back as Returned from Bank of America and I was charged a $12 fee, so I'll actually in the hole for $5.41. Wonderful. The 877 number is an endless loop. Thanks AT&T you just keep screwing your customers one way or another!

Message 47 of 48
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Re: ATTM Settlement

Hello @18bosox

My apologies that you are having a tough time getting through the 877 number.  If you haven't done so already I would send them an email with the issue you are having. http://www.attmsettlement.com/#contact and click on the "Contact" tab.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 48 of 48
Share this topic
Announcements

Looking to upgrade your phone?
Review our recent Knowledge Sharing Session: Upgrade Eligibility & Managing Your Account Online to check out everything you need to know - from how to confirm order eligibility to checking order status!

Additional Support