Explore & discover

Helpful Links

ATT changed my email and password and security questions. What do I do now?

Contributor

ATT changed my email and password and security questions. What do I do now?

After days on the phone trying to lower my small business bill, I get a letter stating ATT has changed my email AND the business name.  Then sends me a message via my original email address that I can view my bill online.  When I go to look at it, nothing works.  I DID NOT ASK FOR ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS and I am out of ATT dedicated hours to talk with you again.  It's like your business model is smoke and mirrors. 

Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: ATT changed my email and password and security questions. What do I do now?

But at what email address?  

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: ATT changed my email and password and security questions. What do I do now?

Hello @AEGGOLD,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2A7b8nk

And include the following details:                                                                                           

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Wireless #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support