Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Bisalton43's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 6th, 2017 8:46 PM

Closed

AT&T SERVICES, INC. Credit Inquiry

Yestersday I recived a credit inquiry from AT&T Services, however I do not use at&t  and I havnt tried to open a new account.

Employee

• 

547 Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Dumptruck,

How frustrating! I'd like to help. Please send me an email at bizhelp@att.com with the following information:

• Full Name/Business Name on Account:
  • Wireless # (if applicable):
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Preferred time to be contacted (including time zone)
  • Email address:
  • What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless)

Thank You,

Nancy T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Me too... they better fix it quick [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Hi ,

I also see hard inquiry from AT & T, and they didn't inform me. 

I want to raise dispute against it.

Regards

Amit

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @amit007,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:                                                                  

·         Full Name:

·         Preferred Contact #:

·         Email address:

·         Was the inquiry personal or business:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for quick response, I have sent the details through the link. 

Please let me know the next steps.

Regards

Amit

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I also have an unauthorized credit inquiry by AT&T Services Inc on my credit report. I'm not a customer of AT&T, and neither have I applied for any AT&T service(s)

Please help get this credit inquiry removed.

Ashish

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hello Ashish,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:                                                                  

·         Full Name:

·         Business Name:

·         Preferred Contact #:

·         Email address:

·         Was inquiry on your personal social security number or business tax ID#:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I also received a hard hit from whatever bogus company this is on 6/6/17.. I discovered it about a month later and have been working since then  to try to get it erased to no avail. I have never had any accounts with AT@T nor have I ever applied for any .   It has been impossible between all the ATT phone numbers and Equifax  people I have spoken with to get any information about where this came from and who the F is behind it,  I have an over 800 Fico and  monitor this every day. I am exhausted----dont know what else to do. Anybody been able resolve their problem with this group of whatever lowlife pieces of crap form this so-called company?????

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

It's been a month that I sent the private message with all the details. Haven't heard back, and nor has the hard credit inquiry been taken off of my credit report. Is anyone even checking it ?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @tailor3,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with credit inquiry. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

1.      Customer Name

2.      Contact #

3.      Personal or Business report

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

FOR SOME REASON- I DONT TRUST YOU

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @talior3,

We are sorry you feel this way. I'm here to help so if you would like please send me a private message by clicking here (https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

1.      Customer Name

2.      Contact #

3.      Personal or Business report

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am having the same issue.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Kohrisma,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with the credit inquiry. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can be of some help. Please send me a private message by clicking here (http://go.att.com/23e4e2f1) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Name:
Contact Number:
Email:

Personal or Business:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Remove this from my credit report, I did not ask or accept any request for this, will be on my report till year 2020, next step socialmedia and better business bureau

Not finding what you're looking for?