Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cancellation

Highlighted
Contributor

Cancellation

Hello,

I would like to cancel my DirectTV NOW subscription but I keep getting the run around and no one seems to want to help.  Not sure how to get a hold of a live person or how to cancel.  Our subscription doesn't work properly and I'm not going to pay $85 a month for something that doesn't work.  I would like to be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Brooke 

Message 1 of 11
Professor
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by ATTKevin
‎10-24-2019 12:57 PM

Re: Cancellation

Log in, click the gear icon at the top right, Manage Plan, scroll to the bottom and click Cancel. I just did it a few minutes ago. Took about 30 seconds.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 11
Contributor

Thank you!!

Message 3 of 11
Contributor

Actually quick question for you...which web page do you log into?

Message 4 of 11
Professor

Go here, then log in, then click the gear, etc...

https://www.att.tv

Message 5 of 11
Contributor

But, can not get past the Q "cancel my att tv now account", all it does is loop back to all cancel questions.

Message 6 of 11
ACE - Expert

Make sure JavaScript is enabled (not Java). Also clean cache and cookies (for all dates) and try again. If it fails then try running in incognito mode. Even try another browser or device.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 11
Contributor

I tried to cancel ATT TV NOW last week...thought I had (webpage said I did) but got billed again yesterday anyways. Is there ANY frickin' way to connect with ANYONE at ATT TV NOW about why this happened and how to get my money back.?  This is the only way I could find where I could say something. Calling the only Cust.support number gets me to ATT but in no way ATT TV NOW. And "chat" has no link to press. And yes, I called at 10am ET...3 hours after when the chat thingie was supposed to be active.

Message 8 of 11
ACE - Expert

You will need to contact support using the chat and discuss with a support rep. No one here has access to subscriber accounts. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "TV" - then select "AT&T TV NOW". Chat is near the bottom of the screen. (Direct: https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/att-tv-now)

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 9 of 11
ACE - Expert

Chat is available 7-1 AM everyday. Make sure JavaScript is enabled (not Java). Also clean cache and cookies (for all dates) and try again. If it fails then try running in incognito mode. The reason you do not see the icon is due to some extension, program, or blocker preventing the icon from appearing.

Message 10 of 11
ACE - Expert

Just checked and chat is available.

Chat_11212019.JPG

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support