Explore & discover

Helpful Links

ATT, I recently received an email from you apologizing for not including my discount.

Highlighted
Contributor

ATT, I recently received an email from you apologizing for not including my discount.

I recently received an email apologizing for not including my monthly discount when the price increased.  I tried to restart my account but could not so I connected with Arry in an online chat, but that went nowhere

Here is what the email said

Recently you received an email about a price increase to your AT&T TV NOW package. Unfortunately, we did not take into account your current monthly discount when calculating the new cost of service.Your new monthly charge—including the price increase and your monthly discounts—will be $35 starting with your 11/21/2019 payment. We apologize for any confusion the previous email may have caused.As always, thank you for streaming with AT&T TV NOW.

Is it possible to get the $35 price back?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: ATT, I recently received an email from you apologizing for not including my discount.

You will need to contact support using the chat and discuss with a support. No one here has access to subscriber accounts. This is only a community forum of users. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "TV" - then select "AT&T TV NOW/AT&T TV". Chat is near the bottom of the screen. (Direct: https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/att-tv-now)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support