Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
ARCO_DB's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, November 6th, 2019 2:02 PM

Will Serve Letter

Need to obtain Will Serve Letter for new construction project in Lithia Springs, GA

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @ARCO_DB,

I was informed your first request was addressed is this correct? This is for a new request for the Will Server Letter? -Lisa

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

My first request was not addressed. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Need a Will Serve letter for new project location.

242 Westfork Blvd. Lithia Springs, GA 30122

Reference the project address above.

Adress Letter to: Westfork TLGGALP

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @ARCO_DB,

I was sent some info from Robert. Stating the following. It appears that the local power company had already contacted out construction supervisor for the area, which is not uncommon for simple transfers like this one should have been. The construction foreman called me this morning from the work location because we also have buried cable affected by the customer’s work, but we were able to develop a plan of action with which the customer was satisfied, and we will be completely out of his way early next week. I will look into the second request for the Will Serve Letter and find the Engineer for that location. -Lisa

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

My Apologies. I did not follow you were referring to the project at 1260 Southern Rd as my "first request". Yes, that we got in contact with someone out there and that is being taken care of.

This Will Serve letter is for a different project at a different location. As stated earlier, 242 Westfork Blvd. Lithia Springs, GA 30122

Contact Information

973=934-9286

tmartin@arcodb.com

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @ARCO_DB,

Awesome glad you are in contact and being helped. I sent off the Will Serve letter request off to the Engineer for the area. Please allow 24 to 48 hours and you will be contacted. -Lisa

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @ARCO_DB, I was informed the Engineer reached out for your Will Serve Letter request. Please let us know if you were contacted so we can close out the case. -Lisa

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Yes. The engineer contact me and was able to complete my Will Serve letter request.

Thank you, 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @ARCO_DB,

Great news. I want to thank you for your business. If you need any other help, please don't hesitate to reach out- I'll be more than happy to assist you. You will be receiving a short survey based on your interaction with me, please let me know how I am doing. Have a great afternoon!-Lisa

Not finding what you're looking for?