Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
TexicanCanadian's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, December 3rd, 2012 4:49 PM

Unwilling to help me upgrade my phone...

AT&T Premier is a joke.  I spent over an hour on the phone over a series of three calls with no resolution to my problem.  I wanted to upgrade my phone to a refurbished 32gb iphone 4s, which is available on AT&T's website.  After being told a number of conflicting things I was finally told that I am not able to buy this phone because they are "in a different warehouse."  My wife and I spend over $150 a month for our two phones in addition to choosing to use AT&T or our Internet and cable needs, but they are unwilling to help me??? THEY HAVE THE PHONES IN STOCK, WHY WON'T THEY SELL ME ONE??  We will most likely be looking to switch to a different carrier in the future....

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I have just run into the EXACT same issue, except I was trying to upgrade to the on sale refurbished Samsung Galaxy SIII. I went through 2 agents online in chat, and then 2 premier customer service reps over the phone. It is available on the att.com website, however unavailable through Premier as it is "Out of Stock". I got the same thing from the representatives as you. "They are in a different warehouse." It makes no sense. They have the phone, why can't they ship me one. I have a feeling I will be looking into other carriers as well.

Not finding what you're looking for?