Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
bandbllc's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, October 22nd, 2016 10:43 PM

Unhappy w/ new service thus far...........

Hello:

I hope this was a one time over site on AT&T Premier’s part, as I still have never received my username and temporary password.

I was told on 9-11-2016, by my sales rep at the store when I opened this account, that I would receive an email containing said information within 48-72 hours; I never received any such email. So, on Monday, September 19, 2016, I called into customer service inquiring about not having received an email that would allow me to set up and manage my business account online. I was advised that due to the account never being set up online and needing first time registration information that she could not help me. She advised that she would have to create a ticket asking Premier to send me my “set up” emails and that Premier would respond within 24-48hrs.

It is Saturday, October 22, 2016 – THIRTY-THREE DAYS LATER, I have yet to receive any emails from Premier, other than the one below asking me to take a quick survey. I’m certain no one wants me filling out a survey right now. Not only has it been 33 days and I still have not received the service I was promised by two different AT&T employees on two different occasions BUT TODAY IS SATURDAY so I have the added aggravation that NO ONE AT AT&T CAN HELP ME TODAY, B/C PREMIER DOESN’T WORK ON WEEKENDS and they are the ONLY AT&T employees that can help me since I’m attempting to manage my business account.

However, I bet it is safe to assume, if I wanted to pay my account balance today AT&T would have no problem helping me today. I’m curious…..exactly, what is the process for an account that goes 33 days past due? I’m 100% positive if my account was 33 late, telling AT&T I cannot help them b/c I don’t work on weekends and won’t be available to assist until Monday my services would be shut off – and they would be shut off BEFORE THE 33RD DAY OF DELINQUENCY, right?

Not happy w/ my new service thus far,

Belle-Anna

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @bandbllc,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message:https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Preferred time to be contacted (including time zone)
Email address:
What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):
Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Laura G.
AT&T Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?