Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Dorrington77030's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 20th, 2019 6:06 PM

Service to New Building being Built

The Title (above) is inaccurate but there was no other choice. Our concerns involve your current AT&T property in Houston, TX.  We own a townhouse next to an AT&T small building (station) facility in the 2300 block of Dorrington Street, Houston, TX 77030. There is a wrought iron gate around your nasty AT&T property, which has become unsightly and a mess for neighbors to tolerate. We cannot access the property to "clean it up", while the ground area in front of the wrought iron gate is littered with heavy fallen palm tree branches and debris too large for us to dispose of, in addition to the occasional trash of passers-by in cars who unlawfully litter.  Many of the townhouse residents are good citizens who work in the medical center and are disgusted with the lack of care on the part of AT&T. We clean up the general litter as much as possible.  On Monday, I drove to the AT&T location on the 610 Loop in Bellaire, TX to attempt to speak with someone who could be of assistance with this matter. I found that the facility is not open to the public. Thus, I am trying to find resolution here.

Please contact the appropriate persons to have a yard service clean up YOUR unsightly property mess outside and inside the wrought iron gate on Dorrington St. Houston, TX 77030, as it is YOUR responsibility.  That is the least you can do, as AT&T benefits greatly from having your facility in our neighborhood.  CLEAN IT UP, as was done once years ago, after I was able to speak with an occasional workmen who stopped at the property and reported it. We have not be able to do the same this time.  

In advance, thank you.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Dorrington77030

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I want to apologize for the frustrations this has cased.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?