Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
biztech1's profile

Guru

• 

530 Messages

Monday, February 27th, 2012 9:36 PM

Premier Online Account Management FAQs

Common questions and answers that have been asked with in this Business Community board.

Q-The status of my order is "Attention." What does this mean?

A- If the status of your order is "Attention," it means that some information in your order was incorrect or we need additional information from you before we can complete your order. You should have received an email from Premier regarding the status. Please call the phone number listed in the email for more help.

Q- Where will my order ship?

A- As a Premier customer, we will ship your order to the address you selected when you ordered. However, if you placed your order through the AT&T Upgrader, we will ship your order to your billing address on file.

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I am also having login issues.  I have my username but apparently my pw is wrong and when i click forgot my password it tells me that I need to complete further security for online care.  I can't do that either.  Help!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Okay so I was able to finely login 3/12/13, but today it is not letting me. Whats going on here? It is telling me that there is no user with my user name.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Hi.

I am new to this blog. I am woundering how can i join or make individual user from my company account. Please advice.

Thanks,

Kunal

Former Employee

• 

576 Messages

10 years ago

Hi kunal,

I have sent you an email to the address that you provided during registration.  Please respond with the requested information so that we can further assistance.

Former Employee

• 

576 Messages

10 years ago

Hi kunal,

I have not received any response yet.  Please let me know if you still need assistance or if there is another contact email address or number I can use to assist you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

When transferring financial liability from a personal AT&T account to a AT&T Premier account, I submitted my SIM CARD and IMEI numbers, yet I still get an email from AT&T Premier saying there is incomplete information. What additional information is necessary to activate the account?

Also, please update the menu for the AT&T Premier customer care line at 1-866-499-8008. After waiting 20 minutes to get through, I spoke with a rep who asked for my order number, said they would transfer me, and then the call was dropped.  When i redialed back in, the system had an "overwhelming volume" of calls, and to try again later!   What level of support is that!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I need to check on an order and cannot get on the website...

Employee

• 

355 Messages

9 years ago

Hello Johnikay,

I understand you are having issues access the website. I would like to help. I sent off an email to you with some requested information. Please complete this and send it back to us so we can help get this issues resolved.

Thank you

Former Employee

• 

288 Messages

9 years ago

Hi  jdickerson,

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your account. I’d be happy to help. Please send me a private message by accessing the link below.

http://bizcommunity.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/103558

In the message include the information below.

Full Name:

AT&T Account Number:

Name on Account:

Preferred Contact # or Email:

What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):

Description of Issues:

Thank you,

7 months ago

Hi,

I am trying to access premier portal for a new connection ( wireless end user connection ) along with phone. This is through my company account under corporate plan.

However , for the past 3 days i am unable to complete the application.

the shipping address drop down does not work and hence i am unable to complete the checkout process

can i get any help

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

7 months ago

Hi @Praveen_Techm,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Brian
AT&T Business Social Media

Not finding what you're looking for?