Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
delt2013's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, April 10th, 2013 2:26 PM

Premier Business Direct Website Sign in Issue

Please provide me with technical t-shooting information to troubleshoot the following situation:

1. From home, I can access the

https://www.wireless.att.com/businesscare

site with no problems.  I can sign in using my credentials and have access to my account.

2. When I attempt to sign in from work, I get the following error message:

Your company's Premier site is currently undergoing maintenance. Contact your company administrator to place your order.

We have troubleshooted this down and removed all firewalls, updated our java, used the appropriate browser, and tested on multiple clients.... all fail.  Furthermore, when I have VPN'd to our office from home, suddenly I can no longer access it from my home client.  So a client that was perfectly capable of accessing the site was now blocked, because the traffic to the AT&T site originates from a specific IP address (remember, no firewall or other issues that would impede the traffic).

Since we want to use this service from work, please provide us with the appropriate technical resources from AT&T to resolve this issue.

Access to this site from work has never worked over the past 20+ months.

Like in all other threads indicating this same problem, please email me at the address associated with this forum account.

Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Actually, the solution was on our end, but the problem reverted back, so this is still unsolved.

Guru

• 

530 Messages

11 years ago

delt2013,

We are sorry for the issue that you have experienced. As stated in your post we have sent you a private message with instructions on how to get us the information we need so that we can have someone look into this for you.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Information sent.

Guru

• 

530 Messages

11 years ago

delt2013,

Thank you for sending your info, we have received it and are reviewing your account.

Not finding what you're looking for?