Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
A

• 

98 Messages

Tuesday, July 20th, 2010 2:23 PM

Ordering from the Premier Online Store was a HUGE mistake

It’s been 14 business days since I ordered an iPhone 4 on the Premier Online Store, and my order status is still ‘processing’.

I placed my order on June 29th, then began monitoring the order status via the link I received in the email confirming that my Premier order had been received.  A few days later I noticed that the status had changed to ‘alert’.  I never received an email from AT&T regarding problems with the order, but decided to call customer service.

After speaking to customer service for the third time, each time after waiting for the “next available representative” for more than 1 hour, the order status was finally changed to ‘processing’.  Each representative told me that I should receive the order with 7 to 10 days from the original order date of 6/29 (as stated in my order confirmation email).

The so-called ‘Premier’ customer service is deplorable .  I will never again order from the Premier Online Store.

Employee

• 

19 Messages

14 years ago

Hello payne77,

Thank you for participating within the AT&T Business Forums.  We would need further information to better assist you.  We have sent you a Private Message with further details on what information we would need.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

Same here.  I ordered it and it was billed.  It was shipped out and I tracked it it said it was refused by recipient and was sent back to AT&T.  Called an everyone is ignorant.  No one knows what happened.  I called Fed ex and they said they received a call from AT&T to return the phone.  I called to explain that to AT&T and still no one knows what happened and asked me to go to the store.  Finally the supervisor told me the order was canceled who knows why.  Still no refund.  So annoyed. I got an escalation number as well, but if i dont hear back from them i will submit a dispute through pay pal.

Former Employee

• 

9 Messages

14 years ago

Hello lorecoronado,

Thank you for participating within the AT&T Business Forums.  We would need further information to better assist you.  We have sent you a Private Message with further details on what information we would need.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

I have been chasing this iphone 4 for one month now, i ordered through at&t store in Aug 10 and have been waiting with no order number or any confirmation for 2 weeks, and when i called them they said it is pending, then i ordered through primmer on the 25th and yesterday they told me it will be shipped now. my bank was charged and i was so happy i will get the phone finally. but today i called again when my bank charged back, and the agent told me iphone 4 is out of stock and i have to wait another 7-14 days. :smileysad:. i am really upset as i have to leave town next week, and i have been without phone for 1 month now.  

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

14 years ago

Just hope you actually get your phone!  If FedEx loses it, you only THINK you've already seen the worst of ATT customer 'service'.   Just wait....then you'll find out what a nightmare really is. 

I cannot wait until Verizon becomes the iPhone service provider.

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

14 years ago

This is now my nightmare.  Hours and hours on hold.  Just found out that the 'manager' who I talked to yesterday and told me that he had just 'approved' my replacement did no such thing.  He even offered to file a complaint about my service.  Apparently also, no such thing happened or exists.  I keep getting put on hold. HATE. 

Employee

• 

19 Messages

14 years ago

Hi nirevoc

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

Same here.

I placed an order of adding three iPhone's to my family plan on 8/30. Two with new numbers got through and have been shipped. What sickens me is that third one. On 8/31 I received an email from AT&T saying that the order had been canceled. I called Premier customer service, which could do nothing but gave me some ticket number and told me go to an AT&T store to deal with the issue. Later I made another call and went to a store, but nothing helped and I was told that I had to place a new order.

I placed a new order in the evening and received an email at almost 2am on 9/1 saying that my order had again been canceled. I called Premier customer service in the morning. The rep said that cancelation of the order was due to "negative fraud check" (which was pure nonsense). After almost an hour on the phone he told me that he would put a note on the order and the order would not be canceled again. He also said that he would come back to me when he was done and put me on hold. But then the call was hung up!

I called again and was told by another rep that the order was being processed and I had to wait for a notification email. Then I waited, only to receive an email by evening saying that the order had been canceled, again. What followed was nothing but yet another unhelpful conversation with a rep. I then checked the order status. It was a big red "Attention!"

I am totally frustrated with AT&T right now. I just don't get it. By simply accepting and shipping the order you win a customer! What are you thinking?

Employee

• 

19 Messages

14 years ago

Hi xkzzz

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

14 years ago

Well, the two iphone 4 I ordered on 7/22 were received on 8/17.   Here is what I've learned : 

Check your shipment status on line after you ordered it, you should have received a email with a link to it.   If it shows as 'In Processing', that's not good and don't sit and wait like I did for 14 days.   Call Premier Support to find out if any issues with your order and hope you don't have to wait on line for hours before someone pickup your line.    Although I've finally received my iphone, I really don't feel the 'Premier Store' has provided proper customer services  as it should have.  

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

14 years ago

Not every order with the Premier Online Store is a mess.  I ordered my iPhone4 on a Sunday evening and received it on Thursday afternoon.  No problems at all.  There is hope for those of you out there who just ordered.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

I ordered two Iphones and only one arrived.  I sent in an escalation and they tell me 5-10 business days??? So now I am out the $200 plus no phone for almost 3 weeks ??? this is insane.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

You obviously don't have a premier account

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

It is 2016 and the service is still terrible. Four hours online, Three hours on the phone, and no real help or support anywhere. They are happy to explain to you all the reasons that their systems can't transfer an order to the store, that residential and business don't see each other's order information, and on and on about internal structural issues. Thank god my company allows VERIZON ordering. I am canceling my order and placing one with their business service. AT&T is basically incompetent when it comes to servicing enterprise business customers. Stay Away.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Ok, my problem was I initially hit the Pay outright for my iPhone X, then I went back and chose the Trade-in program. Instead of canceling or deleting the Pay outright on my credit card mistake, I was billed for two phones. One paid for on my credit card 1089.99 then the other one placed on the next plan. I called and was told they would get it resolved by reimbursing my credit card and putting my new phone on the Next installment plan. I received my phone on time. Everything was going well and I sent my old phone back in the box for a trade-in, which AT&T says you can't get that back once you send it off for the trade-in. Wouldn't have been a problem. I received my text stating that they received my phone and it was in good shape. But, they never stopped the payments for the Next plan. So, I chatted online and was told, it was not a problem. My Credit Card would be reimbursed, "I reassure you Mr Meadows, that this is going to be resolved, after speaking with my supervisor, but you will have to go to an AT&T store to change the contract back to the Next plan." We have set you up an appointment." The appointment was never made, the store was never called. I went to the store and they told me they couldn't do it and for me to call 611. I called, and then I had the person on the phone talk to the store representative. They said, oh ok, but they had to change something about a part ID. Came back as an error. Told me I would have to all the Online people. So, I did, and the Part ID was resolved. Went back to the store and the representative tried to get everything straight, but came back out with some lady on the phone, who said I couldn't change the contract back, because it was not done within the 14 days return period. I tried to explain that it was the online peoples fault not my mind. The lady on the phone said, I'm sorry there are no exceptions to the 14 day rule. So, now she says her supervisor said, that they will find my phone in the warehouse, send it back to me and I will be charged for the last 11 months of the Next plan. I reminded the lady, that AT&T says the Trade-in phones can not be returned. She said this will be an exception! I said, I thought you didn't make exceptions. "No we don't make exceptions to the 14 day return rule!" Then I went home and went back to the Chatroom. The Chat guy there, tells me I have to be on a New 2 year contract now, because I bought the phone outright and that if I canceled I would have to pay for the full contract fee for canceling. So, are there 2 year contracts or not? Thank you! It has become a legal matter! I am trying to find out now, who am I suppose to send all of my saved Chat conversations to, to try and get this resolved, cancel my contract with AT&T after over 20 years of being with associated companies like BellSouth Mobility and Cingular and then AT&T or find a lawyer to handle this case! Instead of paying like 1089.99 for my iPhone X, 11 more payments for the Next plan and then a penalty for canceling my 2 year contract, that doesn't exist, I could get a good poor lawyer to take the case for about 1500 dollars. So, any other solutions? How much can I get for an unlocked iPhone 7plus, if they send me one back? 

Not finding what you're looking for?