Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
A

• 

98 Messages

Tuesday, July 20th, 2010 2:23 PM

Ordering from the Premier Online Store was a HUGE mistake

It’s been 14 business days since I ordered an iPhone 4 on the Premier Online Store, and my order status is still ‘processing’.

I placed my order on June 29th, then began monitoring the order status via the link I received in the email confirming that my Premier order had been received.  A few days later I noticed that the status had changed to ‘alert’.  I never received an email from AT&T regarding problems with the order, but decided to call customer service.

After speaking to customer service for the third time, each time after waiting for the “next available representative” for more than 1 hour, the order status was finally changed to ‘processing’.  Each representative told me that I should receive the order with 7 to 10 days from the original order date of 6/29 (as stated in my order confirmation email).

The so-called ‘Premier’ customer service is deplorable .  I will never again order from the Premier Online Store.

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

14 years ago

I can top that. We have called six times, been on hold for more than ten hours, and I still don't have a phone.

Former Employee

• 

9 Messages

14 years ago

Thank you for participating with-in the AT&T Business Forums.  We have sent you a Private Message with further details on how we can contact you, if you still need assistance with your iPhone 4 order.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

14 years ago

Oh--and we're being charged for airtime while on hold.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

oh no....   I wish I had seen this before ordering yesterday.

😞

Honestly....   I would have given ANYTHING to have gotten my IPhone through Verizon (my current carrier).  They're not perfect by any stretch but I've always been able to get problems resolved quickly and I never, ever had to wait for the phone I ordered.

From where I sit, it's a darn good thing AT&T got the IPhone and not Verizon.  I think AT&T would be out of business by now given what I've seen/read/heard about their Customer Service - it's pathetic.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

One other thing....   my credit card has already been charged too.

I thought I saw on the order page that my credit card wouldn't be charged until the phone shipped???

What is up with that???

AT&T sucks and I haven't even started my two year contract yet.  

I was going to move my two other family member's over to AT&T but that won't be happening until they can figure out what Customer Service actually is.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

14 years ago

As far as I can tell, they service their customers in the same way a farmer has his cows serviced,

Scholar

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

@Shawnnalynne wrote:

oh no....   I wish I had seen this before ordering yesterday.

😞

Honestly....   I would have given ANYTHING to have gotten my IPhone through Verizon (my current carrier).  They're not perfect by any stretch but I've always been able to get problems resolved quickly and I never, ever had to wait for the phone I ordered.

From where I sit, it's a darn good thing AT&T got the IPhone and not Verizon.  I think AT&T would be out of business by now given what I've seen/read/heard about their Customer Service - it's pathetic.

1.  Verizon has never had a phone that was this popular/hyped.  My neighbor owns multiple Verizon kiosks and let me and another neighbor try a Driod X yesterday.  To big and clunky.  Didn't feel like it was built solid. 

2.  Keep in mind, most people on here are complaining about something.  However, the vast, vast majority of ATT subscribers aren't complaining.

3.  I have called ATT Customer Support a few times in the past week, and haven't had any issues.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

14 years ago

Got similar issue as Michael.   I ordered two iphone 4 on 7/22 and the status is still 'in processing' today.   Have spend more than 6 hours in total on the phone (most of the time waiting for the 'next available representative') trying to resolve a issue regarding to my 'legal name'.    The service rep told me the issue was resolved on 7/25 and I was only to find out it wasn't the case yesterday, after waiting for 14 business days and not seeing my shipment.   So I had to spend another 3 hours on the line to go through the same issue with another service rep for the second time.   Now it will be another 7 - 14 business day for my order to be processed / delivered.   Both iphone are 'gifts', one for birthday (8/19) and the other one for 'going to college' (8/21) and it looks like I'm not going to be able to deliver either one on time.    What I want to say is, the Premier Store services is terrible and I wouldn't recommend it to any of my friends.

Employee

• 

19 Messages

14 years ago

Hi WCVLin

Thank you for participating within the AT&T Business Forums.  We would need further information to better assist you.  We have sent you a Private Message with further details on what information we would need.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

14 years ago

Hi Agent1337,

Your note was probably blocked by our company's mail server.    Could you please send me once again your note to this address : {Personal content removed for your safety}.    My Web Order Number is : {Personal content removed for your safety}, let me know if you need other information regarding to my order.

Thanks,

Wei-Chin

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

14 years ago

WOW !!   If the Premier store can provide services even remotely close to what Agent1337/Pamelaz did here..   Thanks for your quick response to my previous note, I've since changed my personal profile, so I should be able to receive your emails now.    Thanks again..

Tutor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

Hi guys... yes, I wish I knew that "Premier" meant less service than regular customer care gets.

We've been over a month for the 3gS (not even the iphone 4) and still getting the same run-around.  The kicker?   The units have been in-stock at 'another' warehouse since July 15th!!!   Yet every time you call in you get the same scripted responses (after waiting for at least an hour on hold).   

See the rundown from my marathon day (which consequently ended in being disconnected while trying to get through to a Premier supervisor -- for the second time in the same day).  Today's total  8.5 hours on the phone with AT&T and no resolution  (http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/Premier-Online-Account/Ordered-phone-through-Premier-and-not-even-shipped-yet/td-p/1995822).

I'm going to call one more time tomorrow morning.  If no resolution we're canceling our order and going right back to Verizon.  We want the iphone but after the utter nitemare just getting set-up, I'm starting to wonder what actually being on their service may be like!  I used to think Verizon had poor customer service until I tried to set up this account with AT&T.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

14 years ago

So has anyone received an iPhone 4??  If so, how long did it take?  I ordered one on 8/22 and was excited to think I would get it within 2 weeks.  Am I crazy?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

14 years ago

So have you ever gotten you iPhone 4?  I'm trying to figure out how long mine might take.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

I ordered my iphone 4 8/22. The status of my order has been stuck on pending for 3 full days know. I started calling cutomer services 08/24 for a reason why my order hasnt been processed yet. After speaking with 3 different reps for a total of 51 minutes, I was told my order might have been recieved 8/23 since I ordered my phone so late in the evening (8:00 p.m. MST). So I called back 8/25 and spoke with 4 reps for a total of 48 minutes, all the final rep could tell me was that she couldn't help me (at least she's honest). She suggested going to an AT&T store and purchasing an iphone4 in person, then cancelling the "pending" order I have with the Premier Online Store. But after my experience to this point, I dont want to go in person and purchase a phone. Then deal with an unknown number of reps for lord knows how long teying to cancel my order. I dont need two iphones. 

If I knew it would take this long to get the iphone 4 I would have just done it in person at the store. I even paid $14.95 for next day delivery. Its know day 3 and I have no idea whats going on with my order.

All in all I have to say the first and second reps I spoke to were polite and helpfull. Once I told them I ordered through the Premeir Online store for my small business they transfer me to people who just had no clue.

Maybe AT&T should switch their reps around.

If theres anyone who can help me with "PREMIER" Online store order, a response would be appreciated.

Not finding what you're looking for?