Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
charlesriddle's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 14th, 2014 10:48 PM

Order Status: Action Required

Hi, I am a new AT&T customer. I just ordered a new phone the other day. I decided to check the order status of my phone today. I went and checked my order status, and it said Action Required. Can somebody please tell me what im supposed to do? Thank you.

Employee

• 

513 Messages

10 years ago

Hello charlesriddle,

We would be happy to help with looking into your order. We have sent you an email requesting more information so that I can take a closer look for you.

Talk to you soon,

Alexis

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

i am in the same boat. order status says action required. i called the number was on the phonefor 35 minutes and they couldnt tell me anything. i got disconnected.i called again and they gaveme a different number and cant get a reason. tried chat and they cant tell me. why cant anyone tell me why

\

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I’ve got the same notice and I’m in North Carolina out in the mountains and can’t complete a phone call,took forever to get this to work, 22-338253433727021 is my order number .Ted Bonner is my name.i need this equipment for some work I’m doing here because everything I had was misplaced w my luggage,good excuse to upgrade everything at the same time for my new business venture

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Tedbonner69f

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Personal/Business:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hi I place an order Saturday 16, 2018 now say ACTION NEEDED I spoke with someone in the chat and they said it was taken care of. Went to recheck status says same thing. I need help with this being that I have already paid money out of pocket for this service.

T. Jones

Not finding what you're looking for?