Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Jpavao's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, October 18th, 2014 2:14 AM

Order Status Action Required

Hi, i placed an order (new customer) for two lines, checked order status just now and says Action Required but i have not recieved an email or call about what action is required?

Employee

• 

513 Messages

10 years ago

Hi Jpavao,

I'll be happy to take a look at your order and get things straightened out. I've sent you an email to gather more details so that I can research this for you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Alexis

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks Alexis, i've replied to your email.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Im having the same problem im a new customer and placed an order for 3 new lines and my order status says "action required"

Employee

• 

296 Messages

9 years ago

Hi Fitz_nairne,

I apologize for the issues with your order. I would be happy to help. I have sent you an email requesting more information. Please respond with the requested information so I can further assist.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have placed an order 4 times for 3 lines.  Always cancelled, no action taken, no requests to port our numbers away from VOIP service.  WHat gives?

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @alshlds,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

And include the following details:   

• Full Name/Business Name on Account:
  • Wireless # (if applicable):
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Preferred time to be contacted (including time zone)
  • Email address:
  • What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):
  • Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Nancy A.

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Im having the same problem im a new customer and placed an order for 4 new lines and my order status says "action required" 

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @AnthonyW

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Wireless# to the Account:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I also I also have the same problem my order says action required ? 

Not finding what you're looking for?