Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Online Order Canceled

Contributor

Online Order Canceled

I just tried to order refurb iPhone 6. I got a confirmation email thanking me for my order. Then next day I get another email that I have pasted below. Can anyone tell me what the issue it please? 

Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Premier Online Store. We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.

Unfortunately, we couldn't verify your address and, as a precaution, your order was canceled. If you'd still like to place an order, please visit an AT&T retail store where you can verify your address and purchase additional lines of service. Not all Web offers are available in retail locations.

Help is appreciated.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: Online Order Canceled

Kedarisetty,

Sorry for your order issues. We would like to help and look into this for you! We have sent you off an email with some requested information. Please complete this and send it back to us so we can further assist you.

Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I received a call from ATT representative promptly. She looked into the system and was not sure why the order got cancelled.  I believe she did everything she could but was not able to process the order. Not sure how to get this resolved.

Message 3 of 4
Employee

Hi kchandra45,

I'm very sorry to read about the order issues, I'd like to help get things back on track. I've sent you an email to gather more details so that I can help. I'll be standing by,

Alexis

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support