Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
asweethrt9's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, August 31st, 2010 12:27 AM

Nightmare with "Premier Online" iPhone order lost by FedEx. ATT is stonewalling me .

I am in the worst customer service NIGHTMARE of my life. I ordered an iPhone at Premier Online and it was to be delivered 8/13.  I was so excited, but when I got home, no package. I went to FedEx online and the tracking number showed it had been 'dropped off at front door' but no signature was required or obtained. That makes sense because I wasn't home.  I immediately called Fed Ex, who informed me that I had to deal with ATT, not FedEx.    That started the nightmare.  I've called 12 different phone numbers, logged over 7 hours of phone time, and spent the last 18 days just sick over this because I want my phone!   All the reps tell me is that the case is being escalated, or investigated, or both.  WHAT IS THERE TO INVESTIGATE???  I didn't get the blasted phone and you and I know it can't be activated so why do I have to go through this nightmare??   I STILL have not talked to anyone who has any authority.  I'm told it's with the 'escalation team' but nobody can give me someone on that 'team' to call.   Why am I being stonewalled?  How hard is this?  Ship a new phone!!   Last Wednesday, a gentleman rep told me he was a manager and had authorized the shipment of my phone and I'd get an email within 24-48 days. 3 days later, no email, so I called back and was told he is not a manager and has no authority.  Who DOES!!!  Please contact me!!

Accepted Solution

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

14 years ago

I've just cancelled my order with Premier. NEVER AGAIN will I order from premier.  I may even get off AT&T this is total nonsense.

Employee

• 

19 Messages

14 years ago

Thank you for participating within the AT&T Business Forums.  We would need further information to better assist you.  We have sent you a Private Message with further details on what information we would need.

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

14 years ago

I'm involved in a similar nightmare.  My iphone was 'lost'.  Fedex delivered a box and either at that time or later the box was opened and the labels torn off the top and cut off the side.

This happened on 8/20 and my contact is "escalated".  I've called several times and been promised that the escalation team would get back to me.  Still no info, still no phone. What the heck AT&T? The fact that 'asweethrt9' is having a nearly identical issue is troubling. 

AT&T - get it together soon or you will lose me as a customer.  This is making me very frustrated!

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

14 years ago

after being on hold 55 minutes - the call was disconnected.  I've called back and have been waiting one HOUR and 33 MINUTES. What the...

Hello?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

I'm having the same nightmare, according to Fedex my iphone was delivered on August 23 at the front desk of my apartment complex, still the iphone is nowhere to be found. I have no phone, and I still have a two-year contract associated to that number. What are the steps to follow in this case? What's going ATT with all these lost iphones in the mail?!

Former Employee

• 

9 Messages

14 years ago

Hello acollart,

Thank you for participating within the AT&T Business Forums.  We would need further information to better assist you.  We have sent you a Private Message with further details on what information we would need.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

Same thing here.  I ordered 2 iphones, one was missing out of the box,  Escalations said it would be 5-10 business days to do anything about it, so here I am out the $200 plus no phone.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

I am having a similar issue. I ordered my iPhone 4 on Nov. 19th 2010 and while tracking my device through UPS it was noted that my device has been delivered to the gate of my home. However I reside in a house with no gates like those found in an apartment complex. I have called in 3 times and have been transferred over to Premier services, during those transfers I have waited over 45 minutes each time to end up speaking with someone with a heavy accent in which I do not comprehend what they are saying. Now the Escalation team is expecting me to wait 15 BUSINESS days to wait for the issue to be resolved while I am out $200?? I am about to call my credit card company to cancel the billing as this is unacceptable. 

Guru

• 

530 Messages

13 years ago

Hi wwong7488,

We appreciate your patience with this matter and for participating with in the Business Forums community.  We would like to further assist you and in order to proceed we will need some account specific information.  We have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can provide us with your account information.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

Hi,

I ordered an iPhone on Jan 26th, it seems it was delivered on Jan 28th. But I have not received my package. The FedEx website says that the package was left at the front door. But nothing. I have been calling FedEx since yesterday. They keep telling me that they are investigating. What am I supposed? I am completely stressed out. Please help.

Thanks,

Yash

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Wow, I hope they resolve my lost/stolen phone sooner..

I still can't figure out the prossesing time.. I ordered my phone on Oct. 4 they shipped it Oct. 9. delivered at 11:39am on Oct 11th and not on porch when I got home.

When i ordered phone from the individual user account on Sept 28 it was shipped the same day.

why is premier so slow. and what is the issue with getting me a new phone?

Not finding what you're looking for?