Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
mendinfences868's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, September 18th, 2011 4:02 PM

New Business Account - multiple numbers AND MiFi ... Please Help!!!

I feel compelled to say, first, that I am not an idiot and am a regular online account user.   Somehow, the convoluted, mess on the Business Premier management site would like me to think otherwise.

We recently switched our PERSONAL phones to a BUSINESS account when it was pointed out to us that there were some benefits we were not receiving by being categorized that way as these are our business phones.  So far, I have yet to see any of those benefits as the registering and sign-in process has been a nightmare.  Unnecessarily so, as far as I can tell.

I have tried my best to comply with the registration process and the emails and the text PINS. 

• I simply want to see/track data usage.  
  • At some point, I would like to set up an online payment process.
  • There is no current billing information.  Okay, perhaps it is too soon to have generated any.  HOWEVER, I also cannot access the previous "Personal" account to see data or billing.
  • I have multiple numbers yet I cannot find them (other than the main one -- Foundation Account) and that gives me no current information (as noted above)
  • Logging in is ridiculous.  Unless I "tab" to the auto-fill, even though it is already there (and auto-filled), it hangs up and circles the drain, acting like it is waitng for a "live person".  Then, it might actually go to the page indicating info is being retrieved but that, too, takes an inordinately long time.  But, of course, once I do actually get to the main management page, I am frustrated by all of the first-noted areas above.
  • I do not want to rely on the star function on my phone.  That is NOT enough information for detailed checking on the status of our usage.

I want to ADD the MiFi number so I can track it -- just like I used to be able to do SO SIMPLY when we had the Personal classification.  If it is there already, I don't see it; can't find it.  Nor do I get to see the main number and the other Family Plan member's number.  Now, we have weird codes and such.  Fine.  Just tell me how to set this up and how to get my data info.  I've looked at Profile changes; I've viewed FAQs and Tutorials.  I'm tired of this.  Give me straight-up info so I can straight-up track and straight-up pay. 

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thank you very much.

Guru

• 

530 Messages

13 years ago

Hi mendinfences,

Thank you for participating within the AT&T Business Community.  We will need some additional information to be able to assist you with the premier site.  We have sent you a Private Message with instructions on how to send us the required information.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

My wife and I are having the EXACT same issues!  We have premier and cannot view any of our 3 phone lines.  What's worse is the fact that we have a "foundation account" number, but when we try to access any of the billing information, data usage, etc., nothing shows up.  At the top of the screen, there is no billing account or wireless number (just says none next to those). 

This is frustrating and extremely inconvenient.  Why would it be more difficult for a business compared to a personal?  Makes zero sense.  Please inform of us of what we need to do to view our bill! 

Guru

• 

530 Messages

13 years ago

Hi csampairtcm,

Thank you for participating within the AT&T Business Community.  We will need some additional information to be able to assist you with the premier site.  We have sent you a Private Message with instructions on how to send us the required information.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I am having the same issue. Fou dation account active, but no billing account or wireless numbers with it!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

This is my issue also. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to track usage and check call/text logs!

Guru

• 

530 Messages

12 years ago

Hello Justgoble,

Since the issue you described cannot be resolved by the community we have sent you a message with instructions on how to send us the information we need to better assist.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

2017 and nothing's changed evidently

Not finding what you're looking for?