Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Moving ATT cables from existing joint poles to new joint poles to allow for road widening in April

Contributor

Moving ATT cables from existing joint poles to new joint poles to allow for road widening in April

I am located in Richmond, CA. Within the next month we are set to begin road widening work along our frontage (Central St. Richmond, CA). To allow for that, PGE is setting new poles out of the right away and transferring their service. We were told that we need to contact all of the other low voltage utilities that are on the existing poles and arrange to have them transfer their services before the poles are removed in April. Can you help me?

Message 1 of 4
Administrator

g joint poles to new joint poles to allow for road widening in April

Hello @Sunborne,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'll be more than happy to assist with your request. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2Te196I) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Number:

Contact Name:

Complete Address:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: g joint poles to new joint poles to allow for road widening in April

I have the same issue as well.  NIPSCO (Northern Indiana Power Service Company) installed two new poles.  I need your service transferred from the one pole to the two new ones.  I have attempted to call several times and was given several different numbers to call.  My service ticket is PY1FGP10.  All the information should be referred to in the ticket.  NIPSCO transferred their lines and I need yours moved asap as they are hindering new construction.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: g joint poles to new joint poles to allow for road widening in April

Hello @rschmit88,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I will be glad to assist with your request. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2Ttewl4) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business or Residential:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Complete Address:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support