Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
v_ambati's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 11th, 2014 9:41 PM

Horrible Horrible Customer Service -

We have 4 lines with at&t and AT&T Uverse

We have Home service with AT&T and Mobile Service with AT&T

since last 3 days one of the lines at our business stopped working and We called and opened a case with AT&T. They told us that they are going to send the Tech to the office. We waited all day and no one showed up. We called the same day and waited on hold for 1 hour and they said they can't send any one becasue it is too late. No one ever bother to call us and tell us that one one is coming. They said they are going to send some one next morning. We waited all next day keep calling and getting same response that some one is going to be here. At 5PM since no one showed up we called again and on hold for ONE HOUR and Spoke to Lamacia - SERVICE EXPEDITE DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR) who said they cannot send any one today also because it is too late. She cant let me talk to her SUPERVISOR ROBERT because he is left for the day.

All she can do is give me a call back next day which is a saturday and let me know if dispatch can send some one or not.

WE ARE A MEDICAL PRACTICE and THIS IS NOT THE KIND OF SERVICE E EXPECT FROM AT&T.

WE ARE READY TO LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVES.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. 

I want to cancel all my services with AT&T and goto all lengths to complain about this to all the TV and consumer service agnecies like Better Business Bereau and others.

Employee

• 

513 Messages

10 years ago

Hi v_ambati,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble- we hear you and we do care. We need to clear things up for you. I have sent you an email requesting more information so that I can help. Please respond as soon as you can so I can work to clear things up for you.

Thank you- talk to you soon,

Alexis

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD THEY ARE!

Currently i have 9 accounts with ATT between my business and personal accounts. In total I have 6 LAN lines, 12 cell phones, and 1 U-Verse account. Well at least for the rest of this month, then I am canceling EVERYTHING and if I have to pay early termination fees, so be it!

About 4 months ago I started getting a bill for another U-Verse account. The thing is, I did not open  another U-Verse account! I started calling them about everyday, every time I call it is the same thing, the rep. says I need the pass code for the account before I can access it. EVERY TIME I state that I have no idea what the pass-code is because IT'S NOT AN ACCOUNT I OPENED! Every time after approx. 1.5 to 2 hours on the phone they end up saying that it  is taken care of and I will get a confirmation email and a letter. Guess what, neither has ever appeared. I ended up paying for 2 months of a U-Verse account that is not mine because they started threatening me about collections.

Thursday I called and spoke to a so say manager who swore up and down it was taken care of and I would get an email shortly with a confirmation number that the account was canceled and that I did not owe anything and that I would be getting a letter stating the same.

As you all know, the AT&T reps. and apparently management are all full of xxxx and I got nothing! So screw them, come after me if you want, I am not paying a single Penney on the unknown U-Verse account and Monday I am cancelling all other accounts regardless of penalties!

Anyone who reads this, let me tell you, I had all this service because a friend worked for AT&T long ago and I thought if the business would help him out and the service worked I thought who cares who i go with,  it is all the same right...?

I deal with some of the largest corporations in the country and also state and federal agencies every single day, I have never had any dealings with a company as unorganized and irresponsible as AT&T!

Buyer beware!

Thank you for reading and good luck if you have to deal with these people!

if anyone give a **bleep** the U-Verse account number is

*This post has been edited by a Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I'll let you guess if they called.........nope, nothing. Useless.

Ivana G : I would like to inform you that I have checked this and in order to get your accounts unmerged for you, I will have to arrange a call back from my advanced E-mail support team and they will get this done for you, would that be Good?
Me : last time i did this they never called......
Ivana G : I am sorry for what happened last time.
Me : 949-600-xxxx @ 8:45 PST
Me : am
Ivana G : I promise you that I will be calling you and this is your case ID : Case ID: K74824294 to which this chat will be documented.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @boanerges

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I want to apologize for the poor customer experience you had thus far.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Account Details:

Details of the request.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?