Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Get the myAT&T Business App!

Employee

Get the myAT&T Business App!

Visit https://www.att.com/businesssupport/mobile-app to download the app today!

The myAT&T Business allows End Users and Account Managers on Corporate accounts to manage their AT&T Wireless Accounts from their Apple, BlackBerry and Android™ OS Supported devices.

With this application, you'll be able to easily and securely manage specific account functions including:

• Bill Payment from a new or existing payment method
  • Schedule Future Dated Payments
  • Setup or manage AutoPay
  • Reset Voicemail Password
  • Find AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspots and Store Locations
  • Create or reset Custom End User PIN
  • View Usage including Mobile Share Usage
  • Contact Customer Care or Tech Support via Call or Chat with just the tap of a button

Additionally, as an Account Manager, you will be able to also

• View the full bill (up to 12 months of bill history available)
  • Change Rate Plans
  • Add International Features
  • Suspend Data for an end user
  • Update SIM/IMEI
  • View Usage for the entire account

You must have an active AT&T CRU account in order to use this application. Some functionality may not be available based on your company agreement with AT&T. myAT&T Business does not support non CRU accounts. Access to the myAT&T Business mobile web site is dependent on device operating systems, mobile browser, and device attributes. Standard data rates apply.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions". This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (3)
Message 1 of 7
Contributor

Re: Get the myAT&T Business App!

When I attempt to login to the myATT Business app, it tells me my user name is invalid.  I use that same user name to login to the ATT Premier website, so it can't be invalid if I can login with it.  Any suggestions?

Message 2 of 7
Community Support

Helo @hermanh

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. Sorry to hear about the issue. I have a few steps for you to try please send us a private message and I will check on your account as well.

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. I will be glad to help with your porting issue.

Please send me a private message by click here https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Please include the following information.

Full Name:

Preferred Contact #:

Preferred Time to be contacted (include time zone):

Email Address:

Account #:

Thank you,

Lisa

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

The link to ATT business app takes me to a non functioning page. Cannot download app. The Google Play Store link to the business app downloads, installs and then opens to a blank white screen. So far every attempt to download the business app has failed.
Message 4 of 7
Community Support

Hello @realvest123

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. I understand you're having issues with the MY AT&T Business App. I will be glad to help.

Please send me a private message by click here https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Please include the following information.

Full Name:

Preferred Contact #:

Preferred Time to be contacted (include time zone):

Email Address:

Account #:

Thank you,

Lisa AT&T Social Media Manager

Employee Contributor*
Message 5 of 7

Hello, I have a ATT BUSINESS PREMIER account.
Which app should I use?
The Att business app says no user ID is found when I enter my username. Thanks
Message 6 of 7
Administrator

Re: Re: Get the myAT&T Business App!

Hello @linojavier18,

Thank you for visiting our Business Community Forum.  You can register your business account on our Premier website to manage your account online.  To get started with Premier, go here: https://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/premier/explore-premier.jsp

The AT&T Business App is for managing your account from your mobile device.  If you are an authorized user on the account, you will enter your e-mail address as the User ID and will be prompted to add a FAN pin and your 10 digit wireless number.  If you have not set up a PIN yet, please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:          

·         Full Name:

·         Business Name on Account:

·         Wireless #:

·         Last 4 digits of the account #:

·         6 digit PIN you'd like to use:

·         Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Employee Contributor*
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Learn how to manage, monitor and purchase wireless devices, plans & accessories for your organization with AT&T Premier!

Additional Support