Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Sketchking's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 5th, 2017 12:53 AM

Forgot fan pin

I can’t find the fan pin I was provided. Please help me reset it

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Sketchking

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  You can reset your FAN PIN through our IVR automated system.  Here are the steps:

Please call 611 from your wireless device.  Please advise the automated system that you want to make a payment (even though you are not making a payment).  

The automated system will then ask you for the temp PIN, since this is not known it will ask you to press 1 to send you one via text.

Once you receive it via text the automated system will ask you to press 1 again to enter the temp PIN you just received via text.

Once the temp PIN is entered it is going to ask you to create 5-6 digit PIN.  Once it is confirmed via the automated system you can hang up.

If you need further assistance, please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Account Details:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

• 

5 Messages

Trying to reset my fan pin and reconnect my services.

• 

5 Messages

Forgot to mention. My wireless service is a business account.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Hello @Emasog75,

Thank you for using the business community! We are happy to assist. Please email us at [email scrubbed] with "Case #7271802" in the subject line and provide the details below, so we can look into this for you.

Your full name:

Contact number:

Email:

Business name:

Account details:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

(edited)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I tried resetting  via payment... but it only ask me to creat a 4 digit pin and I don’t think that the FAN pin. I just ported two lines to AT&T yesterday and didn’t received any email with the FAN pin 😟

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @MaaMaa,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your pin. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2X9iOji) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?