Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
rotondo681's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 20th, 2015 8:53 PM

Cancel business service

Hello,

I need to cancel my business service and am getting very frustrated.  Everytime I get on the phone with somebody, they give me the run around and then transfer me to somebody else and the same thing happens.  I've been transferred now about 10 times without getting anywhere. 

I do not have the login for our account.  It was created by a previous employee that is no longer employed by the company so we don't have access to her email.

Please help me with cancelling my business mobile account in Pennsylvania.

Thank you.

Former Employee

• 

288 Messages

8 years ago

Hi rotondo681,

My apologies for the troubles you are having canceling your account. I would like to assist you with this issue. Please send me a private message at the link below and include the following information:

Full Name:
AT&T Account Number:
Name on Account:
Preferred Contact Number

Email:
What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):

http://bizcommunity.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/103558

Thank you,

Muriel

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I'm in the same exact situation.   AT&T makes it extremely difficult to cancel service.

Can you help?

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @alamedaken,

Hello @alamedaken,

We hate to lose you as a customer but I'm here to help. Please send me the following information in a private message by clicking here.

Full Name:
AT&T Account Number:
Name on Account:
Preferred Contact Number

Email:

Thank You,

Nancy T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I was wondering if you can help me too, I went in to an att store in austin and the person working there told me he canceled my service but he did not. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Can someone please help me?

I have 2 business accounts with At&T that I also need to cancel. I keep getting avoided or excuses. I'm tired to going around in circles. I just want to cancel my AT&T accounts. I have been a customer since the 80's, this is ridiculous. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @SahnWil,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2TKvoCF

And include the following details:                                                                

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Wireless #:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy                   

AT&T Social Media Manager

• 

98 Messages

5 years ago

_

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have cancelled my AT&T business service. I have a confirmation number, but I'm still receiving a bill.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @tebljb,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to look into this for you. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/2VDEO3G

Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am trying to cancel my business service. I talked to someone and they gave me a link so I can get a box sent to me so we can send our equipment back. But the web address she gave me is not working. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @pecflorida,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issue with the link. I will be glad to help with canceling the service. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2pOVHhE) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

• 

3 Messages

I'm in the same situation. Cancelled a business line on 1/22/2020 and still receiving bills. What do I have to do to!?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Hello schraderfh,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I am sorry for the trouble. I'll be happy to help you with your request. Please email us @BizForums@att.com and include the Case number #7221125 in the subject line:

Your full name:

Business Name:

Business Number:

Email:
Preferred Contact #:

Thank you,
Kathy V.

• 

3 Messages

I would also like to cancel my AT&T business local line. I have sold my business. Can you help?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Hello guymadison

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you with your request. Please email us [scrubbed] and include the Case number #7791227 in the subject line.

Your Full Name:
Business Name:
Business Number:
Preferred Contact #:
Email:

Thank you,
Kathy V.
Social Media Manager

(edited)

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Thank you for that information I have engaged our billing manager. Please allow 24-48 business hours to be contacted.

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

4 years ago

Hello Alphadtc

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you with your request. Please email us [scrubbed] and include the Case number #7920823 in the subject line.

Your Full Name::

Business Name:

Business Number:

Preferred Contact #:

Email:

Thank you,

Kathy V.

Social Media Manager

(edited)

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am also in the same boat...I haven't been able to get to the right person/department over the phone to be able to cancel my account for a few hours now, and I keep getting the runnaround to different departments...can we obtain some assistance with the cancellation of our business wireless account?

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I also need to cancel some business lines for an office that is closing. I waited on the phone for 1 hour and 43 minutes, being transferred several times, and finally was disconnected. It is very frustrating. Can someone tell me who to speak with, and phone number, to get land line phones cancelled?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @MarkAllen0305

We are more than happy to get someone to help.  Please send us an email at [email scrubbed] and include Case#9002170 in the subject line.  Please provide the following in the email:

Contact Name:

Contact #:

Contact Email:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?