dis5699's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 10th, 2017 9:53 PM

poor tech service

Technician came over this morning to switch our number from VOIP to regular landline... he left without letting me know if he's done or not, left the phone box open on the side of our house and our VOIP number is not working anymore... spent several hours over the phone contacting several tech supports and was told somebody will come back to fix the problem. it's already close to 3 hours and no tech came back.

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @dis5699

We saw your post and will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include:

• Name
  • Account number
  • Phone number and the best time to reach you

Once we have your account details be looking for an email to the email associated with your forum ID or a call at a provided contact number.

-ATTCustomerCare

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

We had 3 guys came and the last one even said we need to call the other 2 since he didn't know what other 2 did, and he is not familiar with the problem. Our problem was about a digital phone line which fed back to the box so ADT can connect to it. Simple enough and they kept screwing it up.

Call them? no don't try it, move to a different company, that is what we will do today 😞

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @cleanwater,

We are sorry about the issues you had. Please send us a message by clicking the link above, and we will be happy to help.

-ATTU-verseCare

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

Hi AT&T I didn't see a link below your reply to send message.

Former Moderator

• 

7.6K Messages

7 years ago

Hi cleanwater,

Try this link to send a PM to ATTCares: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/60

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi cleanwater,

Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include:

• Name
  • Account number
  • Phone number and the best time to reach you

-ATTU-verseCare

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

Yes I already did. please check your email

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I was told by customer service that technician would come tuesday april 11 to fix our landline problem but nobody showed up... wednesday april 12 called landline customer service and was promised they would fix the problem and call me back for the status... never happened... that wednesday night, problem got worse.. i found out our landline number we owned for over 10 years was deactivated... thursday morning april 13 i gave up. i called to cancel my services (directv, internet....including cell phones) but was convinced by customer service they would take care of the problem..i have another appointment on tuesday april 18. hope this time tech will show up..

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

7 years ago

There's way too many of this type post.  I hope someone from AT&T is paying attention.  As an AT&T retired employee it's disheartening to see this stuff.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

Hi @spoom2
Here is what they left after 3 guys came
https://goo.gl/l3FsKa
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.