tonychan's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 20th, 2016 1:19 AM

Closed

how can I report a manhole cover problem which belongs to AT&T?

Right out side of our house, the manhole cover have scratched up on the side. it's very dangerouse for any car to drive by. who can I report this problem to? the cover it side pacific telephone. Is that AT&T?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

2 years ago

6 year old topic. You contact the buried wire center  Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. ET. Closing this topic to further posting

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hello,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, location of issue, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

We also have a large manhole with broaken steel plate, waiting for the accisdent to occure. Please contact me.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

An AT&T manhole cover directly in front of our building makes a large noise when contacted by vehicles. Happens very often, disturbing residents in the area, often during sleep. There are two manhole covers in front of 3462 N Sheffield Ave in Chicago, IL. It is the "Ameritech" one, the southern of the two, located nearest to the restaurant Cozy Noodles & Rice.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I am the Deputy Clerk at the Village of Montour Falls in New York State. We have a very unsafe manhole cover in the sidewalk on W. South Street in Montour Falls, NY 14865.

What I am trying to do is contact someone regarding this matter and haven't had much success. Please let me know if a person received this message, the manhole cover says Bell on it.

Thank you 

Emily Byers, Deputy Clerk 

Village of Montour Falls

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

5 years ago

Try the number on the right side of the page under the heading of Home Phone Hot Topics and select the "Report Line or Pole Issues" link than call the buried wire number.  We're customers like you so we can't really help with this type problem. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Ok, Thanks!

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

5 years ago

I also have a large manhole broken mirror of my car. Please contact with me.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Have a loose manhole cover that has come off twice in the last week. Resident called the city and I have looked at it and it rocks back and forth. As of right now I have barricaded manhole cover off where vehicles can not drive over it. The manhole cover says Bell Systems on cover. If you can help me contact the right person to get this problem taking care of. 

[email scrubbed]

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.