Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Need engineer contact


Need engineer contact

We are selling a house in Scott Arkansas. There's utility easement going through the property and we are having trouble finding out who the easement belongs to.  I'd like to speak with an engineer who may have access to easements in this area and can provide a letter saying you don’t have a easement or getting the easement moved.  What's the best way to get in touch with this specific contact?

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Master

Re: Need engineer contact

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support