Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to file a complaint against a driver

Contributor

How to file a complaint against a driver

I am trying to figure out how to file a complaint against a driver who pulled out in front of me , then gave me the finger. Can anyone tell me who I need to call or email about the driver?

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: How to file a complaint against a driver

call 1-800-288-2020

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

To whom it may concern,

This morning on my way to work I experienced a grotesque action from one of your drivers while driving on I95 South (Miami).  Your driver tried to cut me off thought there was no space between my car and the car in front of me, he ignored this and tried to forced himself into the right lane anyways, I immediately honked, and when I got next to his window he immediately lifted his right hand like pretending it was a gun gesturing a shot. After this, since I had my phone on my AC vent was able to take a picture of the vehicle number and tag as he tried to get away after this action.  I never expected this from an employee of your organization, I'll be more than glad to provide the information of the vehicle. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
Scholar

This is a user to user forum, not AT&T support. You should call 800.288.2020 and provide the vehicle information.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support