Mamacat104's profile

Mentor

• 

289 Messages

Monday, May 19th, 2014 10:12 AM

HOW to block calls

How can you block numbers from calling the landline phone??  I was put on U200 for my landline phone and my minutes are being used up by telemarketing, political, etc calls my answer machine picks up the calls and if they talk and talk and leave a message, it is using my minutes up... I want to stop these darn calls from coming through.. some of them call two and three times a day every day...  I am tired of the calls constantly coming in.   I'm on the "Do Not Call List" but still get these other calls constantly... 

When working on a painting project in the house the other day, my phone must have rung at least once every 30 minutes in the afternoon... 

can we block these calls?  If so How?   And I do NOT want to have to Pay to block them... That would be unfair... 

thanks

Barbara

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

How do you get to Skeeter's solution?

Thanks,

Tom

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Why doesn't the wireless home phone have a call block feature?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

How do you block calls on your landline?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

How can I block unwanted calls from a wireless home phone?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I'm still confused about how to block unwanted calls from coming in to my wireless home phone.  It is a Uniden phone with

an LG-AF300 wireless connector box.  I tried the *60 option, but that did not work.   When I log in to myAT&T, there is no tab or option at the top of the page, so it doesn't appear that I can set up call blocking online either.  Not sure what else to do.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have NOBOROBO and it works great....one ring and then I know I don't have to answer, but

sometimes the unwanted call gets through...don't know what happens but all in all, it works

fine.....AT&T supposed to work if you dial in *77 and this is supposed to block calls, but I

don't know when you do this....after they hang up, while phone is still ringing, or as soon as

it starts to ring......does anyone know????

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Solved MY Okole!

I have blocked AT LEAST 100 phone numbers in the last 6 months and yet I get mortgage, auto warranty, and other unwanted phone calls all day long.

How can we STOP the insanity?

Jim Stinson

MMCS/SS USN (ret)

Sulphur, LA

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have the same problem EXCEPT I want to block an individual.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

No..AT&T had to help me a few weeks ago and now I just cannot find where to block..up to 100 telephone numbers free I receive on my landline

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

No way to block you have to complain to FCC

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.