For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
MsRaeW's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, July 31st, 2016 3:43 AM

At&t installation tech never showed up! Not even a courtesy call!

I would like to express how DISAPPOINTED we are with our installation services. We set aside our entire day waiting for someone to come. I even called at&t, and was told that the technician would be there to stay home wait, but THEY NEVER SHOWED UP!! My appointment was at 11am, it is now 10pm and  the fact that i didnt even get a courtesy phone call stating that they wouldn't be coming, is totally unacceptable. There is no other day that i will be available for an installation. Is this really how at&t conducts their business? 

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @MsRaeW,

Sorry to read of the missed appointment. We can look into this. We just sent a private message, click here to reply back.

-ATTU-verseCare

Scholar

• 

289 Messages

8 years ago

This is the norm for U-verse today. I have been with ATT since 1973 and UV since 2010 and watched their customer service/tech support go from very good to almost non-existent. The last 12 months have been horrendous. They are putting all the time and energy into DTV. 

Don't be surprised to see UV phased out in the next 2-5 years. Just my opinion and thinking out loud!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Oh wow, glad to know I'm not the only person. Thank you for your reply.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.