Explore & discover

Helpful Links

AT&T customer service is a joke

Highlighted
Contributor

AT&T customer service is a joke

Been trying for months to get POTS but AT&T cannot get it done. Twice techs have come out that only work on fiber and referred back to the pathetic customer service department. One tells me they don't service this area, next tells me I have to call 'Telco' but gives me the wrong number, one tells me only VoIP is available, which doesn't work at this property and is not what I want. The techs are sympathetic when they've come, the 2nd one called and was transferred all around until his cell battery died while he was waiting, not unlike the runaround I've experienced. Anyone know what the heck is wrong with AT&T's ability get a plain old landline installed in 2019? Freaking ridiculous. 

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by Digital Assistant (Digital Assistant)
Accepted by ATTForumsBot
‎10-24-2019 12:47 PM

Re: AT&T customer service is a joke

Try this link to see what's available in your area. POTS is being phased out, so it may not be available to you, once removed from a location they don't put it back in. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Thanksgifting! Get a $10 AT&T Visa® Reward Card* - Learn How
Additional Support