strudle's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 6th, 2016 6:02 PM

turning off call forwarding

How do I turn off my call forwarding from my house phone to my cell phone I can turn it on but not off

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

8 years ago

@strudle - *73

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

In order to turn OFF call FWD, you must enter *73#  from your home phone.  I don't think you can cancel CALL FWD from any other phone, including the phone to which you originally forwarded the call.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

6 years ago

On the right side of this page are links to the features and codes for the different services.  Select what you have and turn off all call forwarding if you have a service that has more than one choice for forwarding.  One size doesn't fit all. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have dialed *73# and gotten a verbal message that says "Call forwarding variable is not active" - HOWEVER, calls still tend to go to my spouse's cell phone where it was set up.  This frustrates my children and friends immensly.  Is there someone at ATT that I can speak with?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

EddRic, did you ever get this solved? I’m in exactly the same boat. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

We have a business phone with 4 lines and our back 3 lines are forwarded to a random number that WE NEVER forwarded them to.  I have had ATT technicians out of numerous occassions and they say that the problem is fixed but it is not.  It is frustrating when our patients call and get a random message that says the number is no longer in service.  I am constantly picking up the 3 lines and dialing 73# and it will randomly go on and off throughout the day.  WHY?  I need this fixed  I am tired of calling ATT and waiting for multiple hours only to be told the same thing and it is NEVER fixed.  I think ATT has crossed our wires somewhere. 

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

5 years ago

A "This number is no longer in service" message has nothing to do with forwarding.   Are you talking two different problems?  I'd also start a new topic if I were you. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

did you ever get this problem solved? I am having the same issues.

Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

5 years ago

What have you tried and what service do you have? Might want to start you own topic with all the specifics. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

How do you start a new topic?  We have AT & T voiceover IP for voice and internet.  I have literally tried everything...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.