set up nomorobo

how do I setup nomorobo on u-verse

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

8 years ago

AT&T now has two options to offer you more control over nuisance calls.

Our Wireless customers can use our free AT&T Call Protect app to detect and block potential fraud calls before they even reach your phone. You can find out more about our AT&T Call Protect app at: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1147710

Our Digital Phone customers can stop unwanted calls with Digital Phone Call Protect - reducing your chances of becoming the victim of a phone fraud or scam. More information on Digital Phone Call Protect can be found at: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/u-verse-voice/KM1235421

Thanks,
The AT&T Community Team

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I tried to go to the site from the link provided in your response, but it say Page Not Found.  Is there a better link?  Thank you.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When I go to AT&T home phone I cannot get the Locate Me to open so I can use NOMOROBO.

The orange box states System Alert This user does not have access voice service. 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

Bruce Lemoine August 22, 2017 01:56
AT&T don't send us to https://nomorobo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200536537-AT-T-U-Verse

Nomorobo information is outdated and useless, as is AT&T's.

I have sent three emails to Nomorobo along with the message below and all they do is tell me to go to AT&T for help. Completely useless information!!!

This message was left on the Nomorobo Zen-desk site on August 22, 2017 01:56

Outdated AT&T U-Verse Set-Up. Needs updated.

AT&T is now The instructions above are for the old my AT&T web site.
Not at all useful for the new web site.
Not even close to helping us.

Come on Support we need some help here!

Their response are always to contact AT&T, what a crock of *#@%!

Somebody help AT&T customers with these instructions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

When you first login you are at the summary page follow these steps:

1. Click on the block for "My digital phone" in the updated page below it will be a block titled "MY VOICEMAIL & PHONE FEATURES" in the block below name and member id  will be a link "Check or manage voicemail & features".

2. Click the link  and the "Voicemail Messages - Inbox" page will be displayed.

3. Click the "Phone Features" tab.

4. Under "Feature Controls" section click on "Locate Me" (The screen should now match what NOMOROBO is showing you)

5. In the expanded block turn the feature on paste the number from NOMOROBO screen, click ADD and then SAVE

continue to follow NOMOROBO instructions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I just spent half an hour on the phone with AT&T.  They used to have Nomorobo, currently they do not offer it.  To eliminate robo calls I followed the steps that Puluke posted on 5/16/2018 and when I got to the final page I turned on "Call Protect".

This feature is associated with Hiya which I presume is a third party provider like Nomorobo, I may research it later.

The Call Protect feature is described as eliminating robo calls, the phone won't even ring once.  The downside is that toll free numbers will be identified as telemarketers and will be blocked also.  So if you expect or want to receive calls from toll free numbers this feature may not be for you.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Page Not Found.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Gave me "Page Not Found" when I used the link provided.

My user name says it all at midnight ... been trying to set this up for 45 minutes and have 9 tabs open now, all with the same message, "Here's how to do it" yet when I follow the steps, I get another tab open telling me "Here's how to do it."

ARGH!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Please just try https://www.nomorobo.com/.......then just follow the promps, and make sure you already have your Att account open in case you need to go there to complete the process.  It's free for landlines, for cell it's 1.99 per month or 19.99 per year. Hope it works for you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.