For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
jacmac's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 10th, 2018 12:57 PM

how to block unwanted calls ?

how to block unwanted calls ?>

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

6 years ago

Depends on the service you're using.  If U-verse log into your Myatt account and access the phone features or use *61 to block the last call.  If traditional landline dial into the service and follow the prompts.  Features for both services can be found on the right side of this page. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

5 years ago

Not that I'm aware of unless there's something new in digital call protect.  There are third party devices that claim to do this. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Can you please explain what do you mean by "dial into the service and follow the prompts" or provide a link? Thank you.

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

6 years ago

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I need a workflow that will work with a traditional landline and no access to caller ID

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

6 years ago

If the information you're looking for is not in the "how to" link for a traditional landline provided, guess I'm not sure exactly what it is you're needing.  If you don't have CID how are you identifying what you want to block?  Have you tried the steps in the link?  Does the service you're paying for include call blocking?  If you don't know you'll need to call customer service to see what is included in your plan.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

can I block unknown names

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

can you block unknow names on att uverse

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have blocked the 100 numbers that *61 allows.  This has been over a long period.  I am getting many unwanted calls from newer numbers.  How can I clear out the current 100 blocked numbers and start again blocking more recent numbers.

Larry

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

5 years ago

release the ones you don't want, older ones, as they've probably given up.  This is done in your My ATT account and accessing the phone portal. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.