For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Mamacat104's profile

Mentor

• 

289 Messages

Sunday, May 11th, 2014 2:45 PM

Closed

domestic net ??

what is this Domestic Net?   I am showing on the Home Phone that I have used 5 of 14 of the Domestic Net..  ?   I don't understand what this is.. It sounds like when I make 14 calls, I'm charged for every call after that...  

Please explain what this is

thanks

Barbara

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

Is this showing on your Uverse (Uvoice) bill?  Do you have Uvoice Unlimited, Uvoice 200 or Uvoice International?

I've never heard of it before either and have never seen it on my bill but then again, I have Uvoice Unlimited.

Explorer

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

It does sound like you have a limited plan. I don't know what the 5 of 14 is but I found this regarding the domestic net/off-net:

On Net calls are calls placed from your AT&T U-verse home phone to another AT&T U-verse Voice customer. These calls do not count against allotted minutes under a defined minutes-per-month plan. In essence, these calls are "free". On Netcalls are not currently made available for viewing on monthly bills.

Off Net calls are any other calls placed to another digital voice service, to a traditional landline, or to a wireless phone, and do count against allotted minutes under a defined minutes-per-month plan.

Domestic Off-net calls do not begin calculating towards package block of time minutes or billing for overages until there is a confirmed connection between parties. These connections include pick up by answering machine, pick up by voicemail and pick up by terminating party. If the customer hangs up as the connection is made they will be billed for a one minute calls as all minutes are rounded up. International dialing is treated the same way.

Mentor

• 

289 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for reply...  I think they put me on Uvoice 200   .. trying to find information and how to change... I use the phone a lot sometimes and sure don't want to pay for calls...I used to have unlimited in Texas calls...til switching to u-verse.    my U-Verse tv is 200 .. guess they just automatically put me on the u-voice 200...  

Barbara

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

3 years ago

closing to further posting.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.